Alternative to youtube includes Veoh, Vimeo, Viddler, Daily motion etc.
Alternatives to Google Drive includes SugarSync, Cubby, Dropbox etc.
Alternatives to Adwords includes Infolinks, AdRoll, 7Search etc.
Alternatives to Google Keyword planners includes Bing keyword planner, SEMRush etc.
However, there are so many ways to generate traffic for your blog or website without depending on Google traffic. Some of which are;
- Email newsletter. Loads of traffic can be generated using email newletters because most of the people in your mailing list are actually there because they needed a solution to a particular problem and they needed informations in order to achieve their aim.
- Social media posts building your social presence as well as your audience by posting regularly on social media is a great way to generate traffic in order to be less reliance on Google through Google+ and YouTube.
- Blog commenting To generate traffic through blog commenting, you will need to visit regularly top tier blogs in your niches and try to answer some questions posted on the blogs. Your site should be linked in your user profile on their comment section, in the website field in order to generate traffic back to your site.
- Guest blogging This involves writing blog posts for other blogs considering the rules and regulations of those blogs or websites and including a link back to your website or blog but you will need to write something interesting and valuable for those sites.
- Niche content Curation/aggregators. You can submit some of your site contents to sites like Reddit, StunbleUpon, Digg etc for additional traffic and you can also curate other peoples contents and them to reputable aggregators in your niche for more traffic generation.